Bereavement Information Sessions.
These sessions provide you with:
- Information about the nature and impact of grief.
- Coping strategies for grief and adjustment to loss.
- Opportunities to connect with peers.
The sessions are facilitated by a highly trained grief and bereavement counsellor who is experienced with helping people deal with the impact of loss.
To comply with Covid-19 restrictions, these sessions will now be only available as Telehealth on Zoom.
To register for these sessions please contact Banksia Palliative Care’s office with your preferred session day and time (as listed below)
Our contact number is (03) 9455 0822.
You will be provided with additional information and support regarding accessing the online session after you have registered.
- Thursday 7 May 10.30 am
- Thursday 7 May 6.30 pm
- Thursday 4 June 10.30 am
- Thursday 4 June 6.30 pm
- Thursday 2 July 10.30 am
- Thursday 2 July 6.30 pm
- Thursday 6 August 10.30 am
- Thursday 6 August 6.30 pm
- Thursday 3 September 10.30 am
- Thursday 3 September 6.30 pm
- Thursday 1 October 10.30 am
- Thursday 1 October 6.30 pm
- Thursday 5 November 10.30 am
- Thursday 5 November 6.30 pm
Please Note: These sessions are for bereaved family and friends of Banksia Palliative Care clients.
If you are seeking further information and bereavement support for yourself or a family member, please contact the Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement.
Phone: 03 9265 2100
Free Call: 1800 642 066 (Australia wide)