Support BanksiaBanksia Palliative Care Service Inc.
Make a Donation
Every cent donated to Banksia goes directly to Banksia.
If you would like to support the free 24 hour specialist services Banksia provides to children and adults who have been diagnosed with a progressive terminal illness, the freedom of choice to choose to live at home with their carer and/or family please choose one of the following ways you can donate:
We would be happy to talk to you in more detail about where the proceeds of your kindness are utilised. All funds donated go directly to Banksia Palliative Care Service.
How to Support Banksia…
Banksia Palliative Care is funded by a contribution of State and Federal funding. However, it is always necessary to seek financial support from other sources to fill the gap in core funding.
Some ways of supporting our work:
- Become a Banksia Member
- Become a Banksia Volunteer
- Make a donation (donations of $2 or more are tax deductible)
- Make a Bequest Download Bequest Brochure
- Add a charity event with your club or business
- Consider joining our Committee of Management
- Donate a new item to sell at one of our fundraising events
How are the donations used?
All donations go directly to the gap in core funding. Donations have recently been used to assist in the provision of our massage, art and music complementary therapies.
We are a not for profit, tax exempt, charity status organisation.